Cochran complete Services, HVAC Contractor
HVAC SERVICE TECH
Residential and Commercial HVAC Service Technician
I'm a paragraph. Click here to add your own text and edit me. It's easy.
Are you looking to take your HVAC career to the next level? Do you take pride in a job well done and have a knack for providing excellent customer service? Cochran Complete is seeking a full-time Residential and Commercial HVAC Service Technician to diagnose and repair heating and cooling systems for our growing company. We use digital invoicing software in the field. We offer a salary that is based off of piece pay which is 25% of gross service ticket per call. We also allow our techs to sell equipment and pay flat rate commissions on equipment sales. If this sounds like a good fit for you, then we encourage you to apply!
About Cochran Complete:
Cochran Complete has provided Metro Atlanta customers with air care solutions, not gimmicks, for over 20 years. From installation to maintenance to service, we have become a trusted name in business and residential air care. We understand the importance of communication, reliability, honesty, and trust in business relationships and are committed to providing professional services and quality workmanship at competitive prices.
We are looking to add Residential and Commercial HVAC Service Technicians to our team who can leave a great impression with each customer they work with. We truly value our HVAC Techs and know they play a huge role in our success as a company.
A Day in the Life of a Residential HVAC Service Technician
As a part of the service technicians team, you will troubleshoot HVAC equipment, present findings and options to customers, and ensure the satisfaction of each customer you work with. We will maintain truck inventory, while you will keep assigned service vehicle organized and clean. You will alert management when maintenance is necessary. Contact the office following the completion of each call, providing requested information regarding the work completed, and receiving dispatch instructions for the next call. You will always have your service manager available to you for any problems that may arise. We are looking for reliable individuals who will represent us well in our customer’s homes, so customer service skills play a huge role in what we do.
Benefits for the Residential HVAC Service Technician• Insurance Benefits
• Company Phone
• Company Van
• Opportunity for advancement
• Great earning potential
• We will dispatch you from your home and you will only report to office once a week
What you Need to be Qualified for the Residential HVAC Service Technician
• At least 3 years of experience as an HVAC Technician
• At least 1 year of experience for junior techs/maintenance techs.
• Strong customer service skills
• Valid Driver’s License and clean driving record
• Great communication skills
• Ability to pass background check and drug test
We understand your time is valuable and that is why we have a very quick and easy application process.
If you feel that you meet these qualifications, please contact our office.
Customer Service Representative
Customer Service Representative
Job Title: Full-Time Customer Service Representative
Work Schedule 8AM-6PM
Reports To: Dispatch Supervisor
Pay Structure: $12 - $18/hr.
Remote Position: Possible after training.
Join Dallas, Georgia’s Best HVAC Company, Cochran Complete Services is growing and we are looking for Customer Service Representatives to join our team!
The primary responsibilities of the Customer Service Representative are to take calls, provide detailed notes for all customer accounts and work orders, and to ensure strong customer relations.
We seek highly motivated and experienced Customer Service Representatives with a background in construction, plumbing, electrical, or HVAC industries. Knowledge of the HVAC industry preferred.
· Previous customer service experience
· Knowledge of Atlanta Metro Area
· Positive attitude
· Professional phone demeanor
· Professional appearance
· Clean background & drug screen required.
· Demonstrate the ability to follow operational procedures
· Strong customer service orientation
· Effective organizational and communication skills
· Excellent verbal & written communication
· An ability to function well as part of a team
· Diligent attention to detail
· Ability to type 50+WPM
· Ability to learn new software
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Responsible for taking inbound customer calls
· Responsible for calling third party leads
· Add all additional notes necessary for Office Manager to apply for appropriate credits
· Responsible for taking down detailed information for service technicians and comfort specialists
· Maintain customer relations via phone and email, and making additions, cancellations, and changes regarding customer needs
· Provide customers with information about services
· Follow proper cash accounts procedures
· Follow all Cochran Cooling & Heating and Wintac Operational Procedures and QC Standards
· Perform any other duties as assigned by Dispatch Supervisor or Owners
· Ability to check in technicians as needed
· Ability to work well independently
Record Keeping Responsibilities
· Note all customer communications in detail
· Register equipment
· Send equipment registration certificates to customers
· Ensure filing systems are maintained and up to date
· Ensure protection and security of files and records
· Ensure effective transfer of files and records
Education, Experience and Required Skills, Including Certificates, Licenses and Registrations
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Valid driver’s license
· Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Outlook
Physical Demands and Work Environment
· Ability to sit for at least 5 hours per day